Mar 29, 2023 1:25:44 GMT -5
24 posts and
Post by Brent Winters on Jan 5, 2023 17:10:16 GMT -5
001. When is their birthday?
002. Do they do anything to celebrate their birthday?
003. Does your character like coffee better, or tea?
Neither because caffeine interacts with his medications.
004. Do they prefer being alone or with others?
This shifts so frequently I couldn't tell you.
005. Are they in good health?
006. What sense do they most rely on?
007. Is your character an optimist or a pessimist?
008. What is their favorite fairy tale?
He doesn't have one
009. Do they believe in happy endings?
No he believes in the endings that exist
010. Do they believe in love at first sight?
011. How would your character court the person of their dreams?
012. What makes your character embarrassed?
Nothing- he doesn't process or feel embarrassment
013. Have they ever been bullied or teased?
Bullied by his parents- yes.
014. Detail one secret shame your character feels.
He feels no shame. He can't process it.
015. Are they most likely to fight with their fists or their tongue?
Why not both?
016. What is their choice of weapon?
017. When does your character think that violence is justified or deserved?
Violence is a means to an end, it's just a tool to be used when it's the most efficient option
018. Your character wakes up to find that war has been declared. What do they do?
Wonder how this will impact him
019. If they could have a superpower, what would they choose?
020. What are their hobbies?
021. How do they display affection?
He does not
022. What is the most beautiful thing they’ve ever seen?
If he's seen something like that he doesn't remember
023. What do they consider beautiful in others physically?
These types of questions
024. What do they consider ugly in others physically?
can't be answered
025. What do they consider beautiful in others personality-wise?
appropriately or accurately
026. What do they consider ugly in others personality-wise?
for a masking mild psychopath
027. What is their idea of perfect happiness?
When the meds work
028. What makes them laugh out loud?
Getting an email of someone trying to pull rank on him.
029. What sort of sense of humor does your character have?
030. Do they believe in the afterlife?
031. Are they superstitious about anything?
Keep your Mudsdale shoes upside down / Never leave bread upside down, it'll bring famine
032. Does your character believe in ghosts?
Very much- he trains some
033. Do they keep their promises?
Only if they aren't detrimental to him
034. What’s their view of lying?
White lies are amusing- don't let him catch you lying to him big time though
035. What is the most important rule your character lives by?
Never let someone else hold the aces
036. How honorable is your character?
He is not
037. If your character saw someone drop a large sum of money and knew that they could probably take it without anyone noticing, what would they do?
He is not interested in anything that isn't 100% secured success
038. What bad habits do they have?
Skin picking, Jaw clenching and chewing on pens during research time.
039. What do they think is the worst thing that can be done to a person?
040. What is their obsession?
Human brain structure and Psychology
041. Are they comfortable with technology?
Very much so
042. What is their greatest achievement?
Total control over Aura Sight
043. What will they stand up for?
044. What disgusts them?
045. Does your character have any chronic medical conditions?
Mild Psychopathy and Cluster B personality disorders
046. How do they handle getting sick?
Very carefully considering their medications
047. What was the last medical problem your character had?
048. Do they have any allergies?
049. How does your character feel about growing old?
050. How does your character feel about their own mortality?
051. If they knew they would die tomorrow, what would they do today?
052. What is your character’s worst flaw?
053. What is your character’s greatest strength?
054. Does your character want power or authority of any kind?
055. Is your character an introvert or an extrovert?
056. Has your character ever struck someone in anger?
057. Has your character ever killed anyone?
058. What is your character’s idea of a perfect day?
059. List several phrases your character is fond of uttering. Where did they pick them up?
060. What is your character’s attitude toward education and learning?
061. Does your character prefer adventure or safety and security?
062. What sort of legacy does your character wish to leave behind?
063. How well does your character handle difficult people?
064. In what ways does your character annoy others?
065. Is your character better at leading or following? Which do they prefer?
066. Does your character prefer city life or being out in nature?
067. Does your character believe in fate or destiny?
068. How strong is your character’s sense of responsibility? What kinds of things trigger it?
069. What about your character is heroic?
070. What about your character is cowardly?
071. How kind is your character?
072. In a Dungeons & Dragons game, which class would your character be? (wizard, fighter, bard, priest, ranger, etc.)
073. In a novel, what plot role would your character fill? (hero, anti-hero, sidekick, villain, etc.)
074. What is your character’s favorite game?
075. Is your character ticklish?
076. How do they express anger?
077. How often do they cry? Over what?
078. How emotionally stable is your character?
079. How easy is it for them to read the emotions of others?
080. How easy is it for others to read your character’s emotions?
081. Is your character religious?
082. What are your character’s sleeping preferences?
083. What is the first thing they say and/or do when they wake up?
084. Describe your character in one word.
085. Describe your character in three words.
086. How would your character describe themself in one word?
087. How would your character describe themself in three words?
088. Is your character quiet or loud?
089. How vocally expressive is your character?
090. How bodily expressive is your character?
091. What type of music does your character like?
092. What emotion does your character evoke in others?
093. What is your character’s goal in life?
094. Name three things most would not expect your character to be able to know.
095. Name three things most would not expect your character to be able to do.
096. How do they move and carry themselves? What energy do they project?
A healthy posture and that's it- when he's working in his office though he shrimps.
097. How well do they adapt to change?
With some frustration but overall well
098. Does your character like animals?
099. Do they talk to inanimate objects?
100. Does your character dream? If so, what do they dream about?
Burning, Drowning, Freezing, Lost in Space