001. When is their birthday?
January, 17th 1981 | A Capricorn, believe it or not.
002. Do they do anything to celebrate their birthday?
Nothing he doesn't do on a normal day.
003. Does your character like coffee better, or tea?
Tea, actually. Creamers tend to have vanilla or chocolate and he can't stand how bitter straight black coffee is.
004. Do they prefer being alone or with others?
Alone with his husband, actually. He's very good at putting on an extrovert appearance.
005. Are they in good health?
Not really. His back is a pain in his ass and he took some serious damage from that Rhydon.
006. What sense do they most rely on?
He relies on a healthy balance of hearing and sight.
007. Is your character an optimist or a pessimist?
Realist with an optimistic mask.
008. What is their favorite fairy tale?
Little Red Riding Hood.
009. Do they believe in happy endings?
Yes, and it's tragic some don't get to experience theirs.
010. Do they believe in love at first sight?
That's what it was with his husband.
011. How would your character court the person of their dreams?
He didn't actually approach Sylvan. Sylvan approached Zeus.
012. What makes your character embarrassed?
He's a shameless bastard.
013. Have they ever been bullied or teased?
Only a few times when he was very young. Now he does the teasing.
014. Detail one secret shame your character feels.
He still hasn't gotten over his fear of Rhydon.
015. Are they most likely to fight with their fists or their tongue?
Tongue. Zeus'll sass his way into or disarm a situation rather than start a fight. But he'll get physical if you'd rather cut him off.
016. What is their choice of weapon?
017. When does your character think that violence is justified or deserved?
Violence begets violence and the same goes for vengeance. But fight fire with fire, father always said.
018. Your character wakes up to find that war has been declared. What do they do?
Watch from a distance until he needs to get amusement. Then pick the liberation front.
019. If they could have a superpower, what would they choose?
020. What are their hobbies?
Doing his best to keep in shape, Pokemon battles, annoying his husband in any manner possible, reading the latest scientific developments (especially astronomy), BEING A PUBLIC NUISANCE.
021. How do they display affection?
Physically. By being an affectionate L O A F
022. What is the most beautiful thing they’ve ever seen?
Ever seen a foggy valley seem like it's on fire during sun rise?
023. What do they consider beautiful in others physically?
024. What do they consider ugly in others physically?
lmao. Mountain man can't judge.
025. What do they consider beautiful in others personality-wise?
Independence, things that set you apart from the crowd too.
026. What do they consider ugly in others personality-wise?
027. What is their idea of perfect happiness?
The day he can retire if he's not taken down in combat first.
028. What makes them laugh out loud?
Damn near everything.
029. What sort of sense of humor does your character have?
He's actually kind of twisted. So it's a very large range.
030. Do they believe in the afterlife?
Yes, you earn your way into it with strength (Entei), grace (Suicune) and protecting those close to you (Raikou)
031. Are they superstitious about anything?
No. And don't you dare shun that Umbreon that crossed the street in front of you.
032. Does your character believe in ghosts?
033. Do they keep their promises?
Only the ones he truly makes.
034. What’s their view of lying?
If ya gotta do it, fuck it. He don't care, just don't lie to him or anyone close to him without a good reason.
035. What is the most important rule your character lives by?
Hesitation is death.
036. How honorable is your character?
Depends on how much he cares about you.
037. If your character saw someone drop a large sum of money and knew that they could probably take it without anyone noticing, what would they do?
Pick it up, follow the person to fuck with them, and then just hand it over to them passively when they finally get irate / scared of him.
038. What bad habits do they have?
Being annoying doesn't count, but if it weren't for Sylvan, he tracks blood in the house sometimes.
039. What do they think is the worst thing that can be done to a person?
Rob a child of their life. Other than that, he's done horrible things himself. I guess doing something even he wouldn't do / wouldn't do now in his older age?
040. What is their obsession?
041. Are they comfortable with technology?
Absolutely, and he's freakishly good with manipulating and creating things.
042. What is their greatest achievement?
Is murder an achievement? He's done great tasks for The Blood Oath Syndicate. His achievements are the results he produces via his work.
043. What will they stand up for?
Surprisingly, he's very supportive of neurodivergent people, and protective of them.
044. What disgusts them?
Being scummy. If he wouldn't do it, it's pretty damn scummy in my opinion.
045. Does your character have any chronic medical conditions?
Does "missing his fucking arm and part of his chest" count? If not that, no.
046. How do they handle getting sick?
Pretend it doesn't exist. He's just chugging his medicine for fun, fuck off.
047. What was the last medical problem your character had?
048. Do they have any allergies?
Cocoa beans and Vanilla beans.
049. How does your character feel about growing old?
"I'm not old already?"
050. How does your character feel about their own mortality?
If he dies, it'll be cause he's well past his time of retribution for his crimes. His own death is imminent, deserved and he doesn't try to pity eye his ways out of it with "oh but I'm not a hit man/assassin anymore". ...
he hasn't changed too terribly much but he's not as quick to kill.
051. If they knew they would die tomorrow, what would they do today?
Make up what little time he can that he lost with Sylvan now.
052. What is your character’s worst flaw?
How cruel he can be should he choose to be.
053. What is your character’s greatest strength?
His brains and the fact that he, regardless of the hits he fulfilled, has a big heart.
054. Does your character want power or authority of any kind?
No, that shit is for the birds.
055. Is your character an introvert or an extrovert?
He's an Ambivert.
056. Has your character ever struck someone in anger?
Numerous times when he was younger.
057. Has your character ever killed anyone?
058. What is your character’s idea of a perfect day?
Napping outdoors, laying on Chin-chi while Sylvan works next to him.
059. List several phrases your character is fond of uttering. Where did they pick them up?
He actually talks so much I can't answer this...
060. What is your character’s attitude toward education and learning?
Don't skip it, whippersnappers.
061. Does your character prefer adventure or safety and security?
Like most others he's worked with, he likes to adventure and his safety is in his own skills.
062. What sort of legacy does your character wish to leave behind?
Hopefully keep his father's hospital up and running, as well as in family hands. (If he ever finally adopts again.)
063. How well does your character handle difficult people?
Very well. he'll annoy them back for shits and giggles or just outright destroy them in a battle to make a point.
064. In what ways does your character annoy others?
Everyway. He annoys me and I write the fucker.
065. Is your character better at leading or following? Which do they prefer?
He's actually a hell of a leader.
066. Does your character prefer city life or being out in nature?
Out in nature!
067. Does your character believe in fate or destiny?
Yes he absolutely does.
068. How strong is your character’s sense of responsibility? What kinds of things trigger it?
He's actually impatient with himself. He'll get things done in a timely, efficient and high quality manner.
069. What about your character is heroic?
How much he's changed that he'll actually probably protect people more actively.
070. What about your character is cowardly?
He's still got that killer blood in him.
071. How kind is your character?
He's surprisingly sweet if you can get close to him.
072. In a Dungeons & Dragons game, which class would your character be? (wizard, fighter, bard, priest, ranger, etc.)
Believe it or not. Oracle.
073. In a novel, what plot role would your character fill? (hero, anti-hero, sidekick, villain, etc.)
074. What is your character’s favorite game?
Tetris holds a special spot in his heart but he loves Super Ambipom Ball.
075. Is your character ticklish?
076. How do they express anger?
A steely stare.
077. How often do they cry? Over what?
When he's alone and if his nightmares get triggering.
078. How emotionally stable is your character?
079. How easy is it for them to read the emotions of others?
Easily and trained with time.
080. How easy is it for others to read your character’s emotions?
It's hard as hell to tell what he's really thinking under his facades.
081. Is your character religious?
Yes. The trio of beasts. Entei, Suicune and Raikou.
082. What are your character’s sleeping preferences?
His husband nitpicks beds to make sure they're good for his back. He needs white noise.
083. What is the first thing they say and/or do when they wake up?
Regret waking up and slowly crawl to the bathroom to brush his teeth and rub his lower back.
084. Describe your character in one word.
A N N O Y I N G
085. Describe your character in three words.
Dangerous, Loveable (Somehow...), Sly.
086. How would your character describe themself in one word?
087. How would your character describe themself in three words?
Dusty old man.
088. Is your character quiet or loud?
089. How vocally expressive is your character?
Very unless the situation calls for more silence. But he's usually vocal.
090. How bodily expressive is your character?
Body language helps sell the stories.
091. What type of music does your character like?
Chill and or traditional.
092. What emotion does your character evoke in others?
093. What is your character’s goal in life?
It's always been fluid. Currently, it's assist the resistance and the chaos of anrui before moving on to the next thing.
094. Name three things most would not expect your character to be able to know.
13 different languages. Tricks to style hair. The recipes and culture for numerous different dishes for each language he knows.
095. Name three things most would not expect your character to be able to do.
Fly a helicopter. How to pop a spine. Play guitar.
096. How do they move and carry themselves? What energy do they project?
He actually dresses himself up as a man with a chronically injured arm, wrapped in bandages, his back slightly bent. He's deceptive and projects the energy he needs at that particular moment.
097. How well do they adapt to change?
Very well but he's not a fan of certain changes.
098. Does your character like animals?loves em
099. Do they talk to inanimate objects?
They're his best friends sometimes.
100. Does your character dream? If so, what do they dream about?
He dreams so frequently he has a dream diary. The most common one is fire and Rosa.