001. When is their birthday?
March, 9th, 1998 || Pisces, but he knows nothing about that stuff.
002. Do they do anything to celebrate their birthday?
Not really, he usually works himself through his birthdays if you don't stop him to take him somewhere.
003. Does your character like coffee better, or tea?
He doesn't like either unless you absolutely batter the coffee with sugar and creamer.
004. Do they prefer being alone or with others?
With others, he's afraid of being left to his thoughts often times.
005. Are they in good health?
Not really, but he's also not dying. For the most part.
006. What sense do they most rely on?
Hearing. He's legally blind and his nose isn't the greatest.
007. Is your character an optimist or a pessimist?
He's actually a mix of both, it's context sensitive.
008. What is their favorite fairy tale?
Anything involving dragons and fairies!
009. Do they believe in happy endings?
Yes he does!
010. Do they believe in love at first sight?
011. How would your character court the person of their dreams?
Very awkwardly and hoping they approach him first.
012. What makes your character embarrassed?
Outing him to his crushes.
013. Have they ever been bullied or teased?
Relentlessly! Most of his school life.
014. Detail one secret shame your character feels.
That he can't physically keep up with others.
015. Are they most likely to fight with their fists or their tongue?
Verbal arguments. He's not very strong.
016. What is their choice of weapon?
Other people to protect him. If not, he doesn't really carry a weapon on him. It'd just get used against him more than likely.
017. When does your character think that violence is justified or deserved?
True violence should never be used.
018. Your character wakes up to find that war has been declared. What do they do?
Nervously fret over his friends and family.
019. If they could have a superpower, what would they choose?
A healing touch!
020. What are their hobbies?
Used to be drumkit. Now he buries himself in work.
021. How do they display affection?
He tries to mirror his partner's love language to help them feel loved. But he loves physical affection sometimes and just chilling in the same room other times.
022. What is the most beautiful thing they’ve ever seen?
A rainbow cross the sky, trailing a Ho-oh
023. What do they consider beautiful in others physically?
Confidence in body language.
024. What do they consider ugly in others physically?
He's not that shallow, he'd like to think.
025. What do they consider beautiful in others personality-wise?
Open-mindedness and confidence.
026. What do they consider ugly in others personality-wise?
Excessive cruelty, sadism, and the type of people to legitimately diss on people for liking pineapple on pizza.
027. What is their idea of perfect happiness?
Comfort in his body and finding someone that'd hold him.
028. What makes them laugh out loud?
029. What sort of sense of humor does your character have?
All over the place.
030. Do they believe in the afterlife?
Nope. Reincarnation. "Rising from the ashes"
031. Are they superstitious about anything?
Fires going out on their own means something bad is coming.
032. Does your character believe in ghosts?
033. Do they keep their promises?
He doesn't intend on starting to break any he remembers anytime soon.
034. What’s their view of lying?
If you're doing it in the courtroom against his testimonies, you're a public menace.
035. What is the most important rule your character lives by?
Don't be a hateful.
036. How honorable is your character?
He holds his word to the best of his abilities.
037. If your character saw someone drop a large sum of money and knew that they could probably take it without anyone noticing, what would they do?
Grab it and run. ... up to return it to the person.
038. What bad habits do they have?
Overworking himself and sleeping through alarm clocks.
039. What do they think is the worst thing that can be done to a person?
Betray their heart and trust.
040. What is their obsession?
S C I E N C E. Specifically biochemistry and forensics.
041. Are they comfortable with technology?
Absolutely. Terrible with old fashioned alarm clocks though.
042. What is their greatest achievement?
College Graduation, even if he can't remember it.
043. What will they stand up for?
Whatever he thinks is right. He's been pushed around for standing up to bullies for Jane.
044. What disgusts them?
Intolerance, hatred and lies.
045. Does your character have any chronic medical conditions?
Asthma. Worsened by the spontaneous pneumothorax he's had to deal with most of his life.
046. How do they handle getting sick?
Report to a doctor cause hard coughing is bad for him.
047. What was the last medical problem your character had?
Complications from Motor Vehicle Accident.
048. Do they have any allergies?
Not that he knows of.
049. How does your character feel about growing old?
Dreads the worsened coughing and further respiratory complications.
050. How does your character feel about their own mortality?
He's nearly lost his life often enough that he's very much in terms with the fact that if he dies, it'll likely be out of his hands and at any moment.
051. If they knew they would die tomorrow, what would they do today?
Try to find answers.
052. What is your character’s worst flaw?
His doubt about his love, friends and memories.
053. What is your character’s greatest strength?
Quick-witted smarty pants stuff. He's good at figuring solutions out and helping others figure things out as quickly as possible.
054. Does your character want power or authority of any kind?
055. Is your character an introvert or an extrovert?
He sits closer to extrovert but he's a little bit near the middle.
056. Has your character ever struck someone in anger?
He's angrily thumped Zethar on the arm cause he was being annoying during practice if that counts.
057. Has your character ever killed anyone?
I sure hope not. (no)
058. What is your character’s idea of a perfect day?
Low pollution, low pollen and seventy degrees with a light breeze and a chance for rain. While he gets to chill out and study the latest forensics news.
059. List several phrases your character is fond of uttering. Where did they pick them up?
"nope fuck that" - Jane
"Wetter than a Rice Field" - Luchas, his dad.
"ow fuck" - himself everytime he bumps into something
060. What is your character’s attitude toward education and learning?
Always pursue it if you can.
061. Does your character prefer adventure or safety and security?
He liked what little adventure he got with Jane and Zethar, but he doesn't feel safe on his own.
062. What sort of legacy does your character wish to leave behind?
He wishes to make a discovery in the field of forensic toxicology that changes things for the good.
063. How well does your character handle difficult people?
He's friendly enough, he adapts pretty well. But it takes him a little bit to trust they're actually his friends if it goes that way.
064. In what ways does your character annoy others?
Too friendly and his playful personality may grind other people's gears.
065. Is your character better at leading or following? Which do they prefer?
He prefers following unless it's in his work. He prefers to lead.
066. Does your character prefer city life or being out in nature?
Nature is better for his lungs but being closer to a hospital is safer for him.
067. Does your character believe in fate or destiny?
068. How strong is your character’s sense of responsibility? What kinds of things trigger it?
Super strong. Any sense that he has a risk to be even remotely late, he'll push himself. His only issue is that he's terrible with alarm clocks.
069. What about your character is heroic?
He'll try to stand up for others if they're not doing it themselves.
070. What about your character is cowardly?
But sometimes he can't. He's scared of conflict because he knows how easily he's always lost fights.
071. How kind is your character?
He likes to think he's pretty nice. He loves trying to make friends and constantly tries to make himself trust that they actually like him.
072. In a Dungeons & Dragons game, which class would your character be? (wizard, fighter, bard, priest, ranger, etc.)
073. In a novel, what plot role would your character fill? (hero, anti-hero, sidekick, villain, etc.)
074. What is your character’s favorite game?
Who dun it
075. Is your character ticklish?
Very much so, on his sides (away from his bad lung)
076. How do they express anger?
077. How often do they cry? Over what?
He'll cry over a chickflick with you, it doesn't take much to make him cry.
078. How emotionally stable is your character?
Eeeeeh. Nah he's pretty emotional. He can be prone, especially when alone or with people he trusts to get emotional about thinigs.
079. How easy is it for them to read the emotions of others?
He's not a pro but he knows who he cares about well enough. Sometimes.
080. How easy is it for others to read your character’s emotions?
Super easy, his eyes give a lot away.
081. Is your character religious?
Ya, even if he doesn't remember it at the time of his brain washing, he's a part of Sun's Gate
082. What are your character’s sleeping preferences?
In a cold room, nestled under a sheet and slightly later at night (3-4 am) ... totally not cause he overworks.
083. What is the first thing they say and/or do when they wake up?
Stretch carefully. Fumble for glasses. Fumble for Control Inhaler.
084. Describe your character in one word.
085. Describe your character in three words.
Big Nerdy Goth
086. How would your character describe themself in one word?N E R D
087. How would your character describe themself in three words?
Big stinky nerd
088. Is your character quiet or loud?
089. How vocally expressive is your character?
Depends on how his lungs are feeling and if he's excited.
090. How bodily expressive is your character?
He's pretty prone to screaming his feelings out loud with his shoulders.
091. What type of music does your character like?
Just about everything but metal genres.
092. What emotion does your character evoke in others?
Hopefully joyful amusement
093. What is your character’s goal in life?
To succeed in his career and find a partner. .. partners. Work and love.
094. Name three things most would not expect your character to be able to know.
how many ridges are on different coins. The average life span of a Ditto. Breeding Pokemon specifics.
095. Name three things most would not expect your character to be able to do.
Handle most Pokemon relatively well. Play a sport (volleyball). Hand stand.
096. How do they move and carry themselves? What energy do they project?
pretty average posture. He projects comfy energy most days.
097. How well do they adapt to change?
Not very well, especially with how easy it is to shock his body.
098. Does your character like animals?
Absolutely they're so cute.
099. Do they talk to inanimate objects?
In frustration or when going insane on a case.
100. Does your character dream? If so, what do they dream about?
Nightmares. He dreams of blood and tall strangers surrounding him. He dreams of dark rooms with a single source of light. People holding him down. The nightmares vary but are usually tied to his accident or drowning in his own blood.